Monday 1 August 2011

Super Robot Madness

Just looking at several online stores today and didn't notice that the Super Robot Chogokin Line has several new mechas coming up or have been put up for preorder. I've already purchased the Shinken-oh (Samurai Sentai Shinkenger) and have the Gokaioh from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger on preorder. I just preordered the Dekaranger Robo from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger the first release comes with effect parts as well the patstriker attachment for the SRC Gokaioh (which I also have on order)

Patsrtiker Attachement for Gokaioh

Gokaioh

gokaioh effect parts




The biggest suprise for me was the release of the Solar Aquarion from the Anime Genesis of Aquarion.
This robot actually has 2 other forms but Solar Aquarion is the main form that is used. Either way this figure is pretty awesome, I can't wait for new figures coming out from the Super Robot Chogokin line. I would have hoped that they would have effect parts for his mugen punch but I can't really complain seeing this robot is only available on ebay the deluxe version that is priced at like $700 before shipping so the SRC aquarion is a neat addition to anyones mecha/robot collection. I've already preordered him so yay for me lol







 This is projekt and Im going to go on a look out for more of these things

No comments:

Post a Comment