Thursday 4 August 2011

What in the Blue Hell? December to Dismember.........damn Bandai!!!

For some reason I randomly woke up this morning (its 5:00am right now) and I can't fall back to sleep.
I ended up checking one of my friends blogs (darkon633) and I saw his posting on gokai yellow.
Seriously what in the blue hell? an exclusive, I'm pretty sure I saw how much they have her priced but I don't want to think about it or my wallet will cry.... again. What ticks me off is that the other gokaigers are regular releases and they come with neat accessories. What makes gokai yellow an exclusive.... yes we all know she is hot in real life but what the hell? lol. The kicker to this is it comes out in December as well among other things. If gokai pink comes out in the same month I say we riot

From what I want the list goes

SH Figuarts
- Den-O Climax Form
- Kamen Rider Ouja
- Kamen Rider 2 (Nigo) Thanks to Darkon for managing to order me at least this one the night he went to war with AmiAmi
- Gokai Yellow

What the hell? and I thought October and September are going to have a clusterf*ck of orders looks like December will be as well lol. On the bright side at least I have a few months to prepare for the pain. But c'mon if your going to screw with us like this at least buy us a fancy dinner first lol

Here are some images
all images were taken from AmiAmi's product page. Except Gokai Yellow, got that one from the tamashii online store.




The Gokaigers will come with their cockpits which is a neat addition

Because of his release as a figuart I really have to get Ichigo now lol





Yeah he's a figuart now, on the bright side at least I didn't buy the figma so I actually have a reason to get this guy




No comments:

Post a Comment