Sunday 14 August 2011

google adsense disabled my account

Just checked my google adsense account and it looks like they decided to disable my account due to invalid clicks, not really sure why, but seeing I have had a high volume of views the first few weeks my blog got started I wouldn't be surprised if a few ppl may have gotten overzealous and over clicked who knows. Unfortunately I didn't realize this seeing the large volume of views. Now that my adsense account is disabled and I would not be surprised at all if they don't reinstate my account after my appeal I am just going to take down my ads from my site. Depending on result of my appeal if reinstated I am probably going to place one ad or I might not place any more ads on my blog anymore. If my appeal is denied I'm pretty much gonna bash them every chance I get. But we shall see what happens with this situation.

I will keep you all posted as soon as I get some news.

Thanks

projekt

No comments:

Post a Comment