Monday 15 August 2011

Adsense Support = no support

Just sent an appeal with the adsense support team, problem is I didnt realize there were errors in the appeal form. checked out the links for support and was instructed to resend a new appeal. so I did that and next thing you know the appeal with the errors gets denied. problem with this is that you only get one appeal once its denied your screwed. My problem with adsense? contacting them is a total bitch to do seeing they give you  the run around as to how to contact them besides appeals. I would rather talk to a person and resolve as to why my account was disabled when I didn't do anything wrong. I am even willing to shut my blog down to enable access to adsense in the future if I want to apply for partner for my Youtube channel if the opportunity presents itself, problem is I can never do that now that my adsense is disabled. I am really ticked off about this and I doubt adsense will reply back. fuck it i dont want their money, adsense can kiss my ass (it would have been nice to make a little extra but if its gonna be a bitch to deal with them then they forget it I have better things to do than this) I'm probably not going to post anything on the blog anymore seeing I'm pretty ticked off about this


fuck this
projekt

No comments:

Post a Comment