Monday 15 August 2011

Revoltech crazy

I dont know why but I decided to drunk acquire (yes I'm using big boy words today) a few revoltechs for no apparent reason other than they were super cheap at HLJ-insert joke by wheelchair21 here__________ - I would mention Juan but me and wheels know he would have failed and I would have burned him with a much funnier joke lol inspite of this ended up looting HLJ for two revoltechs to a searies I have never seen before
Sengoku Basara.

from what wikipedia tells me

Sengoku Basara (戦国BASARA?) is a series of video games developed and published by Capcom, as well as a bigger media franchise based on it, including two anime series and an upcoming animated film. Its story is very loosely based around the many real characters and events of the titular Sengoku era in the history of feudal Japan.


I looked into this series a little further and from what I found it looks pretty fucking cool. It reminds me of Dynasty Warriors to be honest. Especially the video games, I haven't seen the anime yet but I might try to find complete episodes on the internet or via DVD. 
I ended up getting:


Sanada Yukimura White Limited Ver.


Chousokabe Motochika


(click the names to get the product listing on HLJ)

lets see the gokai spear anchor mode do this lol

this guys spear is one up on Gai's lol




I am still doing some research on these characters but looking at the box they seem pretty cool too especially for revoltech figures, which I have never purchased before by the way.

Almost forgot I got Ichigo'd too thanks amiami lol
no not this ichigo lol

this guy


projekt
adsense still sucks balls

No comments:

Post a Comment