Saturday 6 August 2011

Finally I have a review schedule

After some consideration and a lot of drinking.... I mean thinking
I have decided to do up a schedule for my upcoming reviews. I will start off with a Marvel Legends
week and I will be doing reviews on the following Marvel Legends Figures

-Thor
-Hercules
- Ultimate Iron Man
-Nightcrawler
-Beast
-First Appearance Hulk
-Captain Marvel
-First appearance Spiderman

The next reviews after that would be a Final Fantasy Week where in I will review the Play Arts Final Fantasy Figures

-Sephiroth
-Vincent (AC Version)
-Vincent (FF VII Version)
-Vaan
-Reno (AC Version)
-Cloud Stryfe (FF VII Version)
-Squal Leonhart
-Cloud Stryfe with Fenris (AC version)

*when I mean FF VII Version it means the video game lol there are so many different versions out there)
*AC Version - Advent Children

This is the plan barring any drinking or dates I should be able to pull this off. So as of right now I am working on the recording and editing of these reviews.

If you have any requests on figures to review from this lines let me know chances are I might own the figure.

Will keep you all posted



projekt
"smashing trolls since 1990"

No comments:

Post a Comment