Sunday 31 July 2011

Review Marvel Select Thanos Figure

Thanos is a nice figure in my collection. Got him a long time ago from my buddy Winson who owns Comicland the store where I buy a majority of my figures from.

I'll make my criticisms on this short and concise

Pros
-detailed
-he is huge
-comicbook accurate
-infinity gauntlet
-comes with Death statue with a removable face

Cons
-lack of accessories (Death statue is not enough)
-not very poseable , and not a lot of articulation
-no effect part or stage

I recommend him only if you are a fan of the character or would like to own a massive villain from the comics.
If you can get him at a reasonable price then pick him up because he is a good figure to have on display.

here is my review on the figure.
please rate comment and subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/projektrdm







check out comicland if your in vancouver, they can order this stuff among other neat items

http://www.comiclandstore.com/

check them out if your ever in my part of town, they got everything from
-gundams
-marvel legends
-smurfs
-just tell him what your looking for and he will let you know if he can get the stuff for you and most of the time he can tell him richard sent you
(got some of my figuarts from him, expect a vlog for some of the new stuff)



projekt
"smashing trolls since '85"

No comments:

Post a Comment