Sunday 31 July 2011

Just some random new stuff

Its been awhile since I've posted something new so might as well do so now seeing I'm healthy again
(see previous blog posting) http://projektrdm.blogspot.com/2011/07/back-in-good-health.html

I had bought these items quite some time ago but I just decided to post the vlog as well as this blog posting about them. Might as well seeing I have no ideas at this point on what to post next lol.

I decided to get the demo-used accel driver because I had wanted this item for quite some time now,
it doesn't help that I saw TJOmega's review on the damn thing and it was convincing enough that I jumped at the chance to get this when Mr. S decided to sell the driver. Here's the link to the store check out their stuff

http://www.cstoysjapan.com/servlet/StoreFront

just because I got the accel driver I had to buy the trial memory seeing it was fairly cheap and still available
got it from HLJ but due to the post office strike it got delayed longer than it should have. And once I got this item I love this gaiamemory to death its really neat and the mini game for this thing is addictive. I also finally got the SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Black and Black RX, took them long enough to show up. I was pretty pissed seeing the post office decided to charge me extra tax for these things but what can you do.

The last thing I got was the Gokai Saber that comes with the gokai yellow ranger key. Its neat and its fairly huge so it looks like something you can wield and smash trolls with.

Plus I've been hanging out at Comicland checking out some of their new stuff and talking comics and tv shows with the owner. They've got a lot of new stuff now so check them out if you are in my neck of the woods
heres the link to the store: tell him projekt sent you
http://www.comiclandstore.com/

Among other things now that I'm back Im going to party it up and start doing more vlogs and reviews just because I can. I will keep you posted on whats coming up soon.
check out the channel and follow me on twitter while your at it lol subscribe too if you want
http://www.youtube.com/projektrdm

projekt
"smashing trolls, since 1985"

No comments:

Post a Comment