Tuesday 12 July 2011

Extended holidays and megahauls (3 days worth)

Just got back from holidays and getting back to the flow of being back to work.
So didn't get a chance to update the blog with all the things I've been up to , doing vlogs and reviews
Here's what I ended up getting in between vlogs and blog postings since being back from my short vacation.
and today Im actually sick so might as well update the blog now while im home.

These are what I ended up getting in the mail since the postal strike ended up here in Canada
07/08/2011
-gokai cellular
-gokai spear

07/09/2011
-UFC figures George "Rush" St. Pierre, Frank Mir, Rich "Ace" Franklin
-Faster (Blu-ray movie) * its not mine my bro bought it at walmart when he came with me
*items purchased locally (not received in the mail)

07/11/2011
Figmas - Siren and Onyx
Figuarts - Shadowmoon,  Birth and Agito


*GSP is not in the pic as I have put him up on e-bay already
*Faster Blu-Ray already taken by the bro and he's seen it while I have not lol

Looking forward to doing more reviews and blog updates just need to figure out a better schedule
So other than that Im trying to figure out what to do with this blog and my Youtube channel

insert shameless plug now... check out the channels rate comment and subscribe links at the end
http://www.youtube.com/user/projektrdm

projektrdm - "smashing trolls since 1985"

No comments:

Post a Comment