Friday 15 July 2011

why rider strike is a tool

*one word of warning i do go off on this blogpost so i do swear a bit in this one*
*and yes I have edited a portion of this post seeing I have calmed down a bit*

So Im just gonna go off on my blog seeing that I decided to avoid the craziness of the cstoys chat this evening.
This dude Rider Strike comes out of nowhere and decides to make a comment regarding people who do reviews on YouTube, flat out calling other reviewers as inferior and pathetic seeing our videos are "low quality" compared to other reviewers (he names Zeron, Horatio, and Soundout as the reviewers he likes) thus because of the "low quality" of our videos by comparison we don't "try hard" when we make these videos.  Dude basically says the rest of us suck compared to the people he likes (nothing against the reviewers he mentioned, they make great reviews but don't diss the rest of us just cus u like them).
My response his statement is ""you sir are a tool"

here are the reasons why you are a tool

1. who in the blue hell are you?
2. unless your Michael Bay, the dudes from PIXAR or some guy whose famous in hollywood, hell even if your the RRR guys. If your not on these ppls level or are these ppl you sir can fuck off with your opinions on "low quality". criticism is fine but your statement implied that your someone who is the end all and be all of reviewers so u sounded all high and mighty
3. you probably don't even have your own channel and if you do, chances are your just like the rest of us.
4. we still dont know who the fuck you are or what hole you came from
5. your a troll
6. you talk like your better than us
7. no one knows who the hell you are
8. the stuff you post in the cstoys chat makes no sense and doesn't really help with what is going on in the chat
9 you sir are still a troll

*yes 1, 3, and 7 are the same thing but seriously we don't know who you are
*yes 5 and 9 are also the same.... i would call you something else but troll seems to be the most appropriate term for you

Criticism is fine, we like who like on YouTube, but don't say people don't try hard when they make their videos. Don't get me wrong im no expert or anything im just another guy who does reviews and uploads videos on his youtube channel just like everyone else. Hell even i think my videos kinda suck. Even I don't like some reviewers, and even if i don't like them I would never ever say that they don't put any effort into the videos they put up. I've been criticized myself and thats fine and in those criticisms no one has ever said I don't try to do my best when I record and edit videos. The fact that people record and upload videos on places like YouTube means they are putting themselves out there for criticism whether it be positive or negative but I doubt anyone would down right say no one tries hard or puts any effort in a video cus that would not be true.

There are reasons why some people have "low quality" videos out there
-they dont have the luxury to afford the expensive cameras and video editing programs
-some people are doing this for fun, not for anything else
-not much time to edit
-new to doing vlogs and reviews and not used to using editing programs
-some reviewers are still working on their style
-they don't have the funds to get the stuff other people get
-people have lives outside of YouTube, the time they spend reviewing might actually be their free time

Some people do this for fun, other do it to make money, but everyone who has ever put up a video has put some semblance of effort in getting it onto YouTube, so you have no right to say no one tries, you can say they are not as good as others but thats about it. I don't mind criticism at all hell I think my own videos suck, even though some people like them. Its fine to have an opinion but don't belittle the rest of us just cus you like other peoples videos better

I am calling you a tool because you did not think before you posted your statement. Opinions and criticisms are fine but insults like that which belittle the rest of us is the source of this rant of mine thus making you a tool.
(and yes im well aware im dissing you but I don't like you because you practically insulted a lot of us with your comment, some people didn't understand but myself and a few others did) I've actually edited this posting several times now and I'm actually being "nice" in this post.

This is just my personal opinion, if you don't like it its my opinion and yes I am calling you a tool because you deserve it and im still annoyed about your comment, I'm not the only one who thinks so. Deal with it!

Now Hit My Music



This is projekt I smash trolls its what i do best

No comments:

Post a Comment