Wednesday 22 June 2011

Random thoughts

It's 2:54am in the morning and I have nothing to do might as well post something seeing i just started my blog tonight

I was thinking about what got me into tokusatsu and the whole figure collecting hobby.
When I was a kid i was heavily influenced by tokusatsu/Super Sentai back when I was in the Philippines. If i recall correctly the first tokusatsu/Super Sentai I ever saw was Fiveman and Kamen Rider Black. The thing about Toku in the Philippines is that they dub the series so no subtitles back then (I feel really old even reminiscing about this lol)but those series were great
Oddly enough I actually had the mechas for Fiveman, Turboranger ( i miss those mecha ) Then When power rangers got popular I managed to collect every single figure as well as Zord up till the season with the Shogunzords. After that I came to Canada and didnt really pay attention to MMPR or Kamen Rider for a few years up till May last year, when I joined the cstoys chat.

THEN HELL'S GATES OPENED

To put it simply i went into toku overload I started with Kamen Rider Kabuto and worked my way through all the hesei riders. Then I saw a few figure reviews besides the demos from cstoys then my collection just exploded I would start and list my collection but it would take a awhile to list and i might just make a separate page to list them all. but heres a quick vlog (another old one) thats shows what I have

No comments:

Post a Comment