Sunday 26 June 2011

Bored

Its 2:49am in the morning and I have no idea what I want to do. I might have insomnia or i could be a vampire who knows but
Yes I am clearly bored, I should be sleeping but I can't seem to get myself to do it.
I've been passing the time by taking full advantage of netflix while it's still free via
the PSN. Watched the entire Genesis of Aquarion anime as well as Darker than Black.
These two anime are AWESOME!!!!! Normally I would space out watching an entire series but hey
I have a lot of spare time in my hands.

If the postal service strike here in Canada wasn't happening I would have gotten several figuarts and figmas already but sadly the strike is still going on so I dont know when I will get my figures... sigh =(

But I did manage to get my hands on a few things at my local comicbook store as well as walmart and superstore

heres a pic



Yeah I got lucky and found a DOTM Shockwave, my bro picked one up for me while he was in the States, Cybertronian Soundwave and the Blur figure I picked up at Walmart.
The DBZ Gotenks is a funny buy, I was on skype with wheelchair21 and Juan and they were talking about DBZ and Toywiz and the pricing I had just returned from Comicland (5 min drive from my house) and talked about this I remember seeing this figure and remembered that the store had a sale for this item at 50% off the sticker price (which was $8.00 CAD) so i ended up buying this for like $4.00 CAD LOL and toywiz is selling it at $49.99 and apparently this is one of the harder figures to get based on what I've checked =)

So its a decent haul while the post office is on strike, so really nothing else Im done ranting now. good night all, well technically its morning but hey this is coming from the guy who hasn't slept for 24 hours lol oh well

projekt

1 comment:

  1. Please keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this Anime. Can’t wait to see more of this from you. I just brought these toys at PIJ! I’m excited very much to get this! I’m going to have another one in this week! Do you have this? You can... http://bit.ly/Aquarion

    ReplyDelete